Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Rose By Any Other Name...

My first challenge for 2009! I love this one because it is so smart and unique! I give you the What's in a Name? Reading Challenge...


The objective is to read one book from each of the six given categories. The categories are the things that you need to have in the titles of each book (it's explained better in the challenge website). These are the categories:

1. A book with a "profession" in it's title.
2. A book with a "time of day" in it's title.
3. A book with a "relative" in it's title.
4. A book with a "body part" in it's title.
5. A book with a "building" in it's title.
6. A book with a "medical condition" in it's title.

I haven't decided on all of the books I will read yet, but here are some possibilites:

1. Profession: The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova (Crossover)
2. Time of day: Dead Until Dark: Southern Vampire Mysteries volume 1, by Charlaine Harris
3. Relative: Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister by Gregory Maguire
4. Body part: City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments series) by Cassandra Clare - My Review
5. Building: Summers at Castle Auburn by Sharon Shinn
6. Medical condition: Faefever (Fever series, book 3) by Karen Marie Moning

*Updates to come as I finish the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment