Thursday, May 7, 2009

Pretty Cover Award - Wings

It's been so long since I have updated! I feel like such a flake, but I haven't been reading any books lately...blasphemy, I know. I'm so behind on my challenges, and my bookshelf is starting to get a little dusty.

Never fear, I did pick up my long-forgotten copy of Beowulf, my neglected copy of Voyager (Outlander series, book 2), and my intimidating copy of Dracula, and am on my way to some (hopefully) happy endings and more reviews.

But until then, I thought I would share this book cover that I found on the net today. It was just released two days ago, and caught my attention immediately. If I were at the bookstore and looking for a book to read, I would most likely pick this one. The cover art is so gorgeous and girlie, I love it!

 Wings, by Aprilynne Pike
*I have not read this book, therefore my opinion is meant only towards the cover art, not the contents of the book.
...but, I have read some great reviews of this book and am very much looking forward to reading it!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooooo, Love the Wings cover!

    Hi Penelope :) I came by to wish you a very Happy Mother's Day!

    Enjoy!
    xox
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete