Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Awards and a Tag

 
 


I received these two wonderful awards from The Chic Geek! I am passing these on to my sister Latu's blog, because I absolutely love her posts!



I was also tagged by The Chic Geek!

Here are the rules:
Link to the person who has tagged you.
Write down six things that make you happy.
Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did it.
Then tell the person when your entry is complete.


Things That Make me Happy:
1.) My son!
2.) Singing (I dare you to sing and not be happy)
3.) Readin
4.) Chocolate :)
5.) The night sky
6.) Winter

And now, my wonderful readers, I now tag you! Yep, you read it. You have now been tagged. If you wish to participate, then by all means, go ahead!


Thanks, Chic Geek!

1 comment:

  1. So cute...made me smile and laugh! Those are all good, good things :)
    Stay Happy!

    ReplyDelete